Timeless Morning... ... 
(0959am)

It had been the longest time I can remember that we roam around the streets at such early hours in the morning. (the last time was a couple of years ago when we went to the Isetan Private Sale). It was an awesome experience...The air was so much fresher and the morning sun was so bright & harmless. I was most thrilled that I could finally find a parking lot smack right in front of the lift lobby at Bugis Junction!

Below Pic: My TCC kopi treat to J** for grilling her out of bed so early just to accompany me in between my appointments.


Below Pic:  Never knew that the ceiling top above TCC cafe is actually glass panels. Thats where we enjoy our in-house coffee under the sweet morning sun.


Below Pic J** W-Photograher at work. Can see that she is excited over everything around us. Even the couches are not spared from the camera. She started snapping shots at whatever she sees and stressed  that I MUST post them on the blog!



Below pic: The Tai-Tai affair, the half-sip latte & a fashion magazine


Below Pic: The most reluctant pic I wanna post. Check out those puffy, Zzzzzz eyes - the "morning call syndrome"


Verdict : We had such hectic lifestyle over the years that we have actually long forgotten that we could just wind down a little sometimes to appreciate such blissfulness . J** I agreed that we should pamper ourselves therafter with such Tai-Tais affairs at least once every month! keke

No comments: