Relooking back the '60s, '70s in a modern way ... ...(Part 1 of 4 series)

Retro clothings has always been one of the style that I always wanted to attempt. Besides the designs, I'm also intrigued by the colours & geometric prints of the retro. When I visited Tokyo previously, the Harajuku streets are filled with chains of used stores ie 2nd-hand stores. In the end, my luggauge is fully packed with all the 2nd-hand retro outfits. On the other hand, I realised that most retro clothings are not cheap though (S$80-S$100 per piece). Since I reckon that most are 2nd hand items, so its considered pretty pricey. Besides, these outfits are really 'raw' so I had to sent them for alterations before I could really put them on. But frankly speaking, I have yet to wear any one of the pieces except for one. Perhaps, though how much I fancy putting them on, these authentic retro pieces just seems so 'loud' to me to put on as normal streetwear.


So we decided to unveil a modern incorporation of chic wear with a tinge of retro in store. We never knew retro style can be this fun!

Pics Above From Left to Right (in stores from fashionJunkieshop) :


*1) Owl print Chiffon top with thick elastic wasitline, *Skirt with inner shorts 2) Typewriter print tank-top paired with *sheer chiffon cardigan & *Big ribbon front skirt with inner shorts, 3) *Sheer chiffon flare top with Skirt with inner shorts


Accessories all hand-made by fashionJunkieshop

*Choices of other colours available in store

Pics above From Left to Right (in stores from fashionjunkieshop) :


*1) Chiffon tube Shorts Jumpsuit 2) Typewriter print tank-top, *Red twin-buckle elastic waist belt, green chiffon polka-dot-pleated long skirt with elastic band (one of J**'s favourite) 3) Geometric printed Halter Maxi Dress
Accessories all hand-made by fashionJunkieshop


*Choices of other colours available in store

Pics above From Left to Right (in stores from fashionjunkieshop) :


*1) White cotton Chiffon flora Maxi Dress paired with red twin-buckle elastic waist belt, 2) Multi-prints chiffon maxi with inner lining (one of my favourite pieces in store)


Accessories all hand-made by fashionJunkieshop


*Choices of other colours available in store

Pics above From Left to Right (in stores from fashionjunkieshop) :


1) Turqoise-Pink Stripe cotton Maxi with *red twin-buckle elastic waist belt, 2) Geometric-Checkered chiffon dress with inner lining (J**elyn's favourite)



 *Choices of other colours available in store


fashionjunkieshop Must-haves
fashionJunkieshop values all friendly feedbacks & comments in our blog or facebook

Coming up next... ... Bohemi Series (Stay Tune...)

No comments: